Some cool fact
Since I mentioned my egg incubation could be an educational experience for thos of you with little ones, I thought I’d post some egg facts.
I set the chicken eggs today at 12:30pm est.
So here’s whats happening if they’re developing
- 18 hours: The alimentary tract appears.
- 19 hours: The brain crease begins to form.
- 20 hours: Somites appear.
- 21 hours: The brain and nervous system begin to form.
- 22 hours: The head fold begins to form.
- 23 hours: Blood islands appear.
- 24 hours: The eyes begin to form.
Cool stuff, huh?